Monday, February 21, 2011

On the Road Again

So after 3 weeks of snow, sickness and downright laziness I am back to my routine...well sort of. Preston has ANOTHER ear infection with a perforated ear drum so we are looking to surgery in the next few weeks. So after about 3 hours of sleep last night I took a nap this morning instead of working out. Now we went to weigh in after 3 weeks of not weighing and I have lost another 2.2 pounds so I am excited that I didn't gain BUT I am disappointed that I did not lose a whole lot. I know the reason that I did not lose a lot of weight is because I have not been working out as I ought to due to many different reasons some of which are legitimate and some that are just plain silly. So tomorrow as Preston returns to school along with my daughter I am getting BACK on the elliptical and working out. I will post how that goes depending on whether I can stand up after I get back on the dreaded machine. Thanks for all the support and positive comments! Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. U go Tara!! Keep on keeping on for the glory of God! So proud of u!

    ReplyDelete