Monday, January 30, 2012

I AM FINISHED!!!

After a long time (10 years to be exact) I think I am finished with my schooling career. Now don't totally write off the idea that I won't ever go back to school but not for a while until both kids are out of school. I have been hiding under a rock lately and that meant I needed to stop blogging for a couple of weeks so I could focus on studying. I was able to keep track of my calorie counts the past weeks and I have lost 4 pounds so far. This past weekend has been a rough weekend because my aunt left for a new job in Washington for 15 months. She was a very close to me and inspired me to live a better lifestyle. We will keep in close contact but she won't be able to hop in the car and come over for game night or a swift kick in the tail when I need it. I also took my nursing boards test which is very stressful for someone who does not test well. I am happy to say that I passed with flying colors and after 265 questions I am ready to care for patients and their families. In all of that time I was careful in my eating, however this weekend in Dallas I was out of control! I ate and didn't care what I ate or the amount that I ate which is frustrating but after getting back to reality I am back on board and ready to count again. I am tempted to join weight watchers again with a friend and would like to know opinions. Have a happy day and hope to hear your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment